【Register Now】2021 Indian Festival of Lights, Diwali at Taiwan Tech Will be Held on 20 November 2021
This year, ICA is grandly celebrating the Indian festival of lights, Diwali at our very own NTUST campus.
Date: 20th November, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm
Venue: RB-105 Auditorium
You are most welcome to attend!!
Let us make this Diwali a memorable one!
Kindly, register on the link below to join us on this auspicious occasion.
Looking forward to your gracious presence!!
Here is the registration link to Diwali@TaiwanTech 2021 event:
Google form Link: https://tinyurl.com/epercaxu
Adult: NTD 400/-
Kids (5-12 yrs): NTD 300/-
(Ticket price also include delicious Indian Meal)
Kindly note the following:
1. The registration process is purely FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. The registration will automatically close when it reaches the limit.
2. Please do single-person registration only. Family members kindly register separately for each member.
3. PERFORMERS-PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER through this link. There will be a separate link provided to you later.
4. After filling the form, kindly make a bank transfer to the designated account number within 24 hours of registration. (Please keep the last 4 digits of your account number handy before you start registration)
5. After making the payment, kindly email the receipt to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
P.S.: Please register fast to confirm your seats, only 50 tickets are remaining!!